Choosing one with high potency can net you impressive results for CBD products. Luckily, the CBD market is teeming with many selections to choose from.
Buying CBD locally, however, is easier said than done. Despite their product claims, not every brand will give you the canna comfort you seek.
We all know that CBD is the non-psychoactive component of cannabis that relieves pain, reduces anxiety and depression, and helps with various other conditions. But what about cannabidiolic acid or CBDA — the more potent and more effective cousin of CBD?
As if it’s not already hard enough to buy CBD. Searching for premium-quality oils that contain CBDA is like finding a needle through a stack of hay.
This guide will take you through everything there is to know about CBDA products. You’ll find out the difference between CBD and CBDA, where to buy the best CBD oils, and how to choose CBD stores near you. Let’s get started!
Editor’s Choice: Top 5 CBDA Products Near Me
- CBDA + CBD Daytime Formula – Overall Best CBDA Product
- CBDA Oil Tincture – Highest Potency CBDA Tincture
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil by Royal CBD – Premium Quality Full-Spectrum CBD
- Gold Bee CBD Oil – Superfood-Enhanced Organic CBD Oil
- Fluxxlab CBDA Budder – Top Purity, THC-free Concentrate
Best CBDA + CBD Products to Buy 2021 Reviews
Our list of the best CBD oil near me highlights the potential of CBDA in delivering quick but long-lasting results. If you’re still on edge, these CBDA products will prove to you that there’s more to cannabis than just a high!
CBDA + CBD Daytime Formula by Fluxxlab – Overall Best CBDA Product
When it comes to the best CBDA product out there, there’s one clear winner: Fluxxlab’s CBDA+CBD Daytime Formula Pills. Here’s why.
These all-in-one tablets combine the powerful qualities of CBDA, CBD, COQ10, B Vitamins, and more. Yes, you heard that right. Get all the nutrition you need to start your day right with these ultra-potent, easy-to-dose lifesavers.
Each pill is infused with full-spectrum extract, so you know you’re getting all the terpenes and cannabinoids from Fluxxlab’s locally-grown Colorado hemp plants. High bioavailability means you’re getting your instant and long-lasting results — of course, with zero hassle.
Dosing CBD has never been more accessible with these daytime pills! FluxxLab™ Day-Time CBD Tablets offer a diverse range of cannabinoids that deliver effects 3-5x more potent than your regular soft gels. One tablet is equivalent to over 200 milligrams of CBD!
You may be wondering: why choose tablets over CBD soft gel? The reasons are simple. CBD tablets are generally more bioavailable and potent than their softer counterparts. They’re also robust because they don’t melt even when exposed to higher temperatures.
Still not convinced? Why not try it for yourself. Fluxxlab offers free shipping on orders over $180!
- Full-spectrum CBDA and CBD extracts
- Contains COQ10 and B Vitamins
- Hand-picked, locally-grown Colorado hemp
- Free shipping on orders above $180
- Fast, discreet shipping
- Third-party lab testing results are available online
- High bioavailability compared to regular CBD pills
Dosage: 50mg Full-Spectrum CBDA per tablet | 30 tablets (1500mg total)
What customers say: “Great product! Start your day with energy and the calmness of NO anxiety and stress. Quite amazing, and the Buy 2-Get 1 Free is a great offer! THANK YOU, FLUXX LABS! Finally, a CBD product you can feel…two a day is perfect.” – Patton (verified owner)
CBDA Oil Tincture by Fluxxlab – Highest Potency CBDA Tincture
If you’re looking for unbeatable CBD potency without any of the compromises, then the CBDA Oil Tinctures from FluxxLab™ is the one for you.
To say that we’re impressed with this potent oil tincture is an understatement. Fluxxlab’s Oil Tincture outperforms all other oils we’ve tried for two reasons: 1) it’s infused with the powerhouse cannabinoid CBDA and; 2) made with full-spectrum extract from 100% pure Colorado Hemp.
Fluxxlab claims this specially crafted hemp oil delivers potencies well beyond standard CBD. Here are their normal CBD dosage recommendations for comparison;
- For people who consume 2,500 milligrams of ordinary CBD each month, the 500mg tincture will suffice.
- For people who consume 5000 milligrams of ordinary CBD each month, the 1000mg tincture will suffice.
Simply outstanding, no? What’s even better is that these tinctures contain natural terpenes like Beta-Caryophyllene for even more health benefits.
The World’s Most Perfect Tincture is indeed a bold claim — but honestly, we think Fluxxlab’s got it right!
- Full-spectrum CBDA + CBD extract
- Extracted from 100%, all-pure Colorado hemp
- It lasts up to two months of regular use
- Organic pure CBDA oil combined with naturally-occurring terpenes like beta-caryophyllene.
- Third-party lab testing results are available online
- Completely THC-free
- Available in two potency options
- 1 fl oz | 30ml (500mg CBDA oil)
- 2 fl oz | 60ml (1000mg CBDA oil)
What customers say: “Strongest CBD I have taken! Highly recommended. This product is the real deal. I’ve tried all the hemp oils and see little to no results. The CBDA tincture works fast, and it’s strong enough to feel. I take it immediately after work.” – Leorick
Full Spectrum CBD Oil by Royal CBD – Premium Quality Full-Spectrum CBD Option
Is your current CBD oil leaving much to be desired? Looking for a potent product that won’t require you to consume half the bottle? Royal CBD has your solution!
This 2500mg full-spectrum CBD hemp oil is perfect for those in need of profound relief. And with 83mg of CBD per serving, you can trust that you’re getting what you need.
CBD oils are made through supercritical CO2 extraction to produce only the highest quality extracts and sourced from 100% organic hemp grown under the California sun. Available in three potency options – 250 mg, 500 mg, and 1000 mg – there’s an oil for every level of CBD user.
Royal CBD takes full advantage of premium MCT oil to enhance absorption and bioavailability. And there are four delicious flavours to choose from: Berry, Mint, Natural. And Vanilla. Don’t miss out — try Royal CBD today!
- Full-spectrum CBD extract
- Gluten-free and made with all-natural ingredients
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Made in the U.S.A
- Offers discounted 2-pack and 4-pack options
- Available through a monthly subscription that saves you 15%
- Three (3) potency options; four (4) flavours to choose from
- 2500mg | 83mg Full-Spectrum CBD per serving
- 1000mg | 33mg Full-Spectrum CBD per serving
- 500mg | 17mg Full-Spectrum CBD per serving
Gold Bee CBD Oil – Superfood-Enhanced Organic CBD Oil
Gold Bee CBD oil is a high-quality, full-spectrum CBD extract oil perfect for new users and veterans alike. Enhanced with superfood ingredients, this wholly organic option is ideal for your day-to-day strides.
As pioneers in the superfoods industry, Gold Bee knows a thing or two on how to take CBD products up a notch! Their simple formula uses a 100% natural cocktail of the following ingredients: full-spectrum hemp extract, coconut-derived MCT oil, and organic honey.
The results? An excellent product that doesn’t impose itself too much. We love that it’s budget-friendly and available in both natural (unsweetened) and honey-infused flavours!
- Made with full-spectrum CBD extract
- Sourced from non-GMO U.S. hemp
- 100% Vegan, Non-GMO
- Third-party lab tested for potency and safety
- Contains zero toxic solvents, artificial additives, and synthetic flavourings
- Discounted 2-pack and 4-pack options
- A monthly subscription that saves you 15%
- Two (2) potency options; two (2) flavours to choose from
- 2400mg |80mg Full-Spectrum CBD per serving
- 1200mg | 40mg Full-Spectrum CBD per serving
Fluxxlab CBDA Budder – Top Purity, THC-free CBDA Concentrate
CBDA is all the rage these days, and for a good reason. This natural remedy has various potential benefits, from reducing anxiety to alleviating pain.
Looking for a pure and potent product? Look no further than Fluxxlab CBDA Budder. Beautifully sticky and packed with CBD, this premium budder is perfect for anyone looking for an intense dose of CBD.
Proudly crafted by Fluxxlab hemp experts, we guarantee that you love this product. CBDA Budder contains only hemp extracts – no THC – so you can enjoy the benefits of CBD without any of the psychoactive effects. Get top-shelf quality + natural terpenes for full entourage effects!
Buttery, creamy, and super-duper potent — what’s not to love? Plus, Fluxxlab offers a 100% guarantee on all their products. Give CBDA Budder a try today and experience the power of hemp!
Dosage: 800mg Full-Spectrum CBDA concentrate per gram
- Full-spectrum CBDA extract with naturally-occurring terpenes
- Sourced from 100% organic Colorado hemp
- Third-party lab testing results are available online
- Completely THC-free
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free promo
What customers say: “Very surprised by the clean taste from this wax and how hard it kicked in. I got a very nice buzz that was not overwhelming but very calming. Works great in my dab pen without a nasty sticky residue left behind. Highly recommended.” – Anthony (verified owner)
Crucial Things to Consider Before You Buy CBDA Oil
CBD products are becoming a more popular way to treat various medical conditions, and CBDA oil is no exception. However, with the growing popularity of CBDA comes a lot of misinformation and confusion about which products are best. Here are factors to consider before you buy CBDA oil.
When selecting CBD products to buy, one of the most important things to think about is the type of hemp seed oil infused. Commonly, there are three types of oils to choose from:
- Full-spectrum CBD oils: These are made from extracts of the whole plant. The full range of cannabinoids and terpenes in this type of extract allows you to experience all the potential benefits CBD offers.
- Broad-spectrum hemp oil: This product is created by extracting high levels of CBD (typically above 80%) with a solvent like carbon dioxide, butane, or ethanol. It often lacks the other cannabinoids and terpenes present in full-spectrum extracts.
- Pure CBD isolates: This product is created by extracting CBD on its own at high levels (typically above 99%). The lack of anything else means you will not experience any potential benefits besides those offered from the cannabidiol itself.
When buying CBD oil online, it is essential to ensure that you select a product made from full-spectrum oils to experience the most benefits.
The method used to extract CBD and other cannabinoids also impacts the quality of the final product. There are three main extraction methods:
- Supercritical CO2 extraction: This method uses carbon dioxide under high pressure and extremely low temperatures to isolate the cannabinoid.
- Concentrate: Using this method, cannabinoids are extracted using liquid butane or propane as a solvent.
- Solvent-free extraction: These products are created without any solvents by slowly heating cannabis flowers to remove excess oil from them.
It is essential to look for products that use a supercritical CO² extraction method, as this is the most gentle and effective way to extract CBD. The end product will also be less likely to contain any harmful solvents.
When looking for a CBD oil near me, finding one sourced from locally-grown hemp is essential. Hemp-derived products made with organic and native weed are usually superior in quality.
As with all CBD products, it is essential to ensure that you get high-quality CBD oil free from harmful contaminants. These include heavy metals, synthetic additives, solvent residue, and more!
Purity refers to the products’ CBD content or the amount of non-cannabinoid material present in a product. The higher the purity, the lower the number of unwanted substances.
Certificate of Analysis (COA)
When choosing CBD oil brands, it is essential to find one that openly tests their products by a third-party laboratory. Ideally, the lab tests should be available online or on the product container.
Look for products with a certificate of analysis (COA) from a reputable lab. This will ensure that you are getting a high-quality and pure product.
Type of Product
There are various types to choose from when it comes to CBD products. Here are the most common:
- CBD oil: This oil is made by dissolving CBD in hemp seed oil or another type of carrier oil.
- CBD tincture: This is an oil made by dissolving CBD in alcohol.
- CBD vape oil: This liquid is designed to be vaporized and inhaled. It often contains propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, or both.
- CBD capsules: These are pills filled with a powdered extract of CBD.
When looking for CBD oil near me, finding a product taken through ingestion instead of inhalation is essential. This will reduce the potential side effects and ensure maximum absorption by the body. One of the best options to do this is by using capsules or oral drops.
In addition to full-spectrum CBD, it is important to consider products that contain other cannabinoids found in the Cannabis sativa plant. The most common of these include:
- CBN (cannabinol): This substance is created when THC breaks down and has been linked with sleepiness and increased appetite.
- CBC (cannabichromene): This cannabinoid interacts synergistically with CBD and has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- CBG (cannabigerol): This cannabinoid is not as well known as the others but is a powerful antibacterial agent.
- THCV (tetrahydrocannabivarin): This cannabinoid is similar to THC but does not produce the same psychoactive effects.
When you buy CBD oil online, it is essential to find a product that contains all or most of the cannabinoids listed above, along with CBD and terpenes. This will ensure you are getting maximum benefits from each cannabinoid present. The best way to do this is by resorting to full-spectrum products rather than isolated ones.
How do cannabinoids work?
Cannabinoids refer to a class of compounds found in the cannabis plant. They work in the body by interacting with a network of cell receptors known as the endocannabinoid system (ECS). This system is responsible for various functions, including mood, sleep, appetite, and pain sensation.
Specifically, cannabinoids bind to two types of receptors: CB1 and CB2. For example, CB1 appears to be abundant in the brain, where it binds selectively to nerve cells while acting as a sort of neuromodulation.
Marijuana-derived CBD oil provides a constant stream of cannabinoids. In turn, they help modulate brain functions such as mood and pain reception.
What is the entourage effect?
The entourage effect is the principle that the synergy between cannabinoids, terpenes, and other molecules in cannabis creates a “whole” different from any of its parts. Together, these components form the benefits we commonly associate today with medical marijuana.
When looking for cannabis products, be sure to look at the label and find out what other cannabinoids are in the product. Buy CBD oil that contains terpenes, as well as other organic compounds. This will ensure you’re getting the maximum benefit from each cannabinoid present!
CBDA oils vs CBD oils: What’s the difference?
CBD and CBDA are both cannabinoids, but they have different effects on the body. CBD is the most well-known cannabinoid, while CBDA is less prominent.
Sometimes referred to as the “Mother of CBD,” cannabidiolic acid (CBDA) is indeed the precursor to cannabidiol. CBDA is potent, with some cases suggesting it can be up to 1,000 times more effective than CBD! For this reason, CBDA is thought to be more effective at treating inflammation and pain.
Though it’s highly potent, CBDA degrades much more efficiently during the harvesting and processing of hemp. Only a handful of CBD companies have mastered the art of extracting and preserving CBDA. If you find a CBD store that offers CBDA, their selections are more than likely worth the price!
What are the benefits of CBDA oil?
CBDA oil has long been the go-to for CBD users looking for more impactful CBD experiences. Some of the most notable benefits of CBDA include:
- Reducing inflammation and relieving pain
- Promoting bone growth
- Relieving nausea and vomiting, especially after chemotherapy treatment
- Helping with seizures in those who suffer from epilepsy
- Treating psoriasis and other skin conditions such as eczema
- Improving mental focus and clarity
- Relieving mood disorders like anxiety and depression
- Helping to prevent cancer from spreading in the body
Buy CBD oil locally vs buy CBD oil online.
When it comes to buying CBD oil near me, there are a few things to consider. First, you need to decide if you can buy CBD from local stores or an online dispensary.
Buying CBD oil locally has several benefits, including:
- You can see the product before you buy it
- You can ask questions about the product directly to the seller
- You can get immediate help if you have a problem with the product
- The seller can help you find the right CBD oil for your needs
There’s nothing wrong with heading straight to medical marijuana dispensaries near you. However, shopping online is much more convenient and offers benefits you didn’t think you’d need in the first place!
The advantages of buying CBD oil online include:
- You can enjoy more comprehensive selections that may even be bundled together at discounted prices.
- Cannabidiol products are often sold at lower prices.
- You get access to holiday sales, discounts, and coupons more frequently.
- There are more payment options in online shopping, with some CBD companies now accepting cryptocurrencies.
- It’s easier to find CBD oil that fit your needs
- You can read reviews before you make a purchase
- Shipping is often free and arrives quickly
CBD Oil Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is CBDA safe to consume?
Yes. CBD oils, including CBDA, are generally safe to consume. However, it’s always wise to consult your doctor before taking any cannabis product.
Does CBDA oil get you high?
No. CBD and CBD-derived products do not contain the psychoactive compound THC and will not get you “high.” Since they lack this element, there is no chance of becoming addicted.
How do I dose CBDA safely and properly?
Keep in mind that CBDA is many times stronger than CBD oil. You’ll only need to take half as much CBDA as you usually do for CBD. If you plan to take 300mg of pure CBD a day for anxiety, you can opt to consume 150mg of CBD instead.
When it comes to taking any kind of CBD oil, it’s essential to start with a low dose and gradually increase it until you find the right level of relief. CBDA is more potent than CBD, so start with a small amount and work your way up.
How long does it take for CBDA to take effect?
The effects of CBDA can vary depending on the person. However, most people report feeling the benefits within 30 minutes of taking the product.
Because CBDA oil is more potent than CBD oil, the effects come faster and more robustly. Keep this in mind when you plan to increase your dosage.
What are the possible side effects of consuming CBD?
Though CBD products that contain CBDA are generally safe to consume, CBD users report that they can cause some side effects at higher dosages. These adverse effects may include the following:
- dry mouth
- nausea, dizziness, and vomiting
- extreme lethargy
- changes in weight
- heightened anxiety and confusion
- increased blood pressure
If I take a CBD product, will I fail a drug test?
This is a frequently asked question by people considering taking CBD products. The answer to this question is complicated, as drug tests can vary in their results.
Generally speaking, most CBD products will not cause you to fail a drug test. However, it is always best to consult with the company administering the drug test to find out if their product will cause a positive result.
FluxxLab: Your #1 Source for CBDA Products Near Me
Looking to buy CBDA products that work? Then look no further. Here at Fluxxlab, we’re the experts when it comes to refining and preserving the very best cannabinoids.
We offer full-spectrum CBD oils, CBD isolate, vaping products, and even topical creams! Our top-quality selections are made with 100% organic, hand-picked hemp grown in Colorado. As pioneers in the CBD industry, we offer the best CBD products containing naturally-occurring terpenes without any THC.
Shop now and enjoy free shipping on all orders above $180! 100% legit and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Final Verdict – Where to Buy CBDA Products Near Me
Buying CBD online could be your best bet if you’re looking for full-spectrum products that contain CBDA. Though not many CBD stores offer such artisanal products, the ones that do will satisfy your CBD needs.
Suppose you’re looking to buy CBD oil that contains CBDA, head over to Fluxxlab today! Our ultra-potent and powerful blends are many times greater than what’s offered in your standard CBD store.